We’re a fun-loving and hard-working bunch! Our aim is to offer the best international work, intern and volunteer products in the UK. We always do our best for our customers and achieve this through the expertise, energy and friendliness of our team. We’re always on the look-out for great people, and welcome applications all year round.
Does this sound like you?
- A real passion for travel
- Previous personal travel experience
- Experience in the travel industry
- Always looking to learn new skills
- A good standard of education
- Open, friendly and energetic
Job Title: Campus Brand Manager
Location: Universities nationwide
Start date: from Nov – May 2017
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 4 hours per week minimum
Are you passionate about travel, confident and have bundles of energy? Then get involved with StudentTravel.com, one of the UK and Ireland’s leading youth travel companies, as a Campus Brand Manager!
Working just a few hours each week, you’ll gain valuable experience in marketing, promotions and the travel industry. You’ll also earn vouchers to spend on any StudentTravel.com product. We’re looking for people to fill positions in universities all over the UK.
Act as the StudentTravel.com point-of-contact on campus, whilst increasing the profile and awareness of our products (J1 Work & Travel USA, Working Holiday Australia and New Zealand, Volunteering abroad, InterRail and more) to students.
- Increase awareness of StudentTravel.com products and services through promotions via postering and leaflet distribution on and off campus
- Assistance at road shows on campus
- Identify key events in your university for StudentTravel.com to attend and/or sponsor
- Represent StudentTravel.com on campus at such events
- Build relationships with Student Unions, career guidance counsellors, and other university departments
- Generate ideas for promoting StudentTravel.com products and services on your campus
The ideal candidate:
- A keen interest in travel and marketing
- Participated in StudentTravel.com programmes or similar, e.g. Working Holiday J1/ Australia/New Zealand or Volunteer or Intern abroad program
- Previous promotional experience
- An approachable, outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic outlook
- Willingness to assist in various promotions throughout the academic year
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Enough time to dedicate to fulfilling the tasks above
- Payment in travel vouchers redeemable for any StudentTravel.com product
- Full StudentTravel.com product and marketing training
- Skills development and valuable experience to boost your CV
Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your name, email address and phone number, university, course and year of study.
If you want to speak to us about this role, please call 0330 8080 575.